Residential Camper Forms

Be WISE RESIDENTIAL Health & other forms:

Residential Forms

The Health forms are five-pages which need to be filled out by the camper’s parent or guardian before camp.
– You will need to get a camp physical from your doctor, advanced practice RN (APRN), school sport’s physical, or from a clinic.
– The Personal Health and Medical Summary form needs to be notarized before sending.

All other information:

Once the PDF is downloaded, you may fill out the forms on your screen, by simply clicking your cursor on the lines. Use the “tab” button to move faster through each field. When completed, print them out and mail them to the above address. Or print and fill out by hand. 


Mail all pages including Health and all other Residential Forms
(not including instructions Health Information page 1 and 2)
by May 20th to:

Ms. Jessica Kuhner
688 Brevard Circle
Pickerington, OH 43147


Email forms to: