When do I come to camp?
- 7th grade campers registration will be held from 1:00-1:45 p.m. on Sunday, June 7th.
- 8th grade campers registration will be held from 1:45 to 2:30 on Sunday, June 7th .
- Camper may be picket up at the dorms on Friday, June 12th. Check out time is 11am through 12 noon.
Can I call my camper during the week?
- We request that parents not call students. Students are not to use the telephones, and cell phones and electronics are not permitted at camp.
Who do I call in emergency?
Can I send mail to my camper?
- Campers love to receive mail! Please be sure Be WISE Camp is on the envelope or package. Please use the format below:
Be WISE Camp
c/o Barbara Kakiris
Eaton Center North
209 Chase Avenue
Gambier, OH 43022
Do you accept roommate request?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept roommate requests. We encourage campers to make new friends while enjoying the many new experiences we offer at Be WISE Camp.
What if Camper has special housing or accommodation need?
- If Camper has special housing or accommodation needs, please let us know the circumstances at email@example.com.