When do I come to camp?
- 7th grade campers registration will be held from 1:00-1:45 p.m. on Sunday, June 7th.
- 8th grade campers registration will be held from 1:45 to 2:30 on Sunday, June 7th .
When do I pick up my camper from Camp?
- Camper may be picked up at the dorms on Friday, June 12th. Check out time is 11 am through 12 noon. Please park your car in one of the parking lots on Kenyon College Map and help your daughter bring her luggage, etc. to the oval drive area. Then go get your car and pick up your daughter and luggage in the oval drive.
Can I call my camper during the week?
- We request that parents not call campers. Campers are not to bring cell phones and electronics to camp. Parents will receive emails each day with information on what the campers are doing and photographs of students. We also post on twitter during each day of camp.
Who do I call in emergency?
- Becky Bringardner 614-327-6224
- Ann Merrill 937-477-6735
- Jessica Kuhner 330-472-2269
Can I send mail to my camper?
- Campers love to receive mail! Please be sure Be WISE Camp is on the envelope or package. Send a letter before coming to camp, will make sure your daughter receives mail at the beginning of the week. Please use the format below:
Be WISE Camp
c/o Barbara Kakiris
Eaton Center North
209 Chase Avenue
Gambier, OH 43022
Do you accept roommate request?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept roommate requests. We encourage campers to make new friends while enjoying the many new experiences we offer at Be WISE Camp.
What if Camper has special housing or accommodation need?
- If Camper has special housing or accommodation needs, please let us know the circumstances at email@example.com before camp.