When do I come to camp?
- 7th grade campers registration will be held from 1:00-1:45 p.m. on Sunday.
- 8th and 9th grade campers registration will be held from 1:45 to 2:30 on Sunday.
When do I pick up my camper from Camp?
- Campers may be picked up at the dorms on Friday. Check out time is 10:45 am through 12 noon. Please park your car in one of the parking lot where you parked to drop off on Muskingum University Map and help your daughter bring her luggage, etc. out in front of dorm. Then go get your car and pick up your daughter and luggage in front of dorm.
Can I call my camper during the week?
- We request that parents not call campers. Campers are not to bring cell phones and electronics to camp. Parents will receive emails each day with information on what the campers are doing and photographs of students. We also post on twitter during each day of camp.
Who do I call in emergency?
- Jessica Kuhner 330-472-2269
- Becky Bringardner 614-327-6224
Can I send mail to my camper?
- Campers love to receive mail! Please be sure Be WISE Camp is on the envelope or package. Send a letter before coming to camp, will make sure your daughter receives mail at the beginning of the week. Please use the format below:
Be WISE Camp
c/o Muskingum University
Do you accept roommate request?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept roommate requests. We encourage campers to make new friends while enjoying the many new experiences we offer at Be WISE Camp.
What if Camper has special housing or accommodation need?
- If Camper has special housing or accommodation needs, please let us know the circumstances at email@example.com before camp.